When I begin to write this Blog I use the tools that 1&1 offered to me. But I soon noticed that the service offered little flexibility and I needed more control over the content and settings of my blog. So I immediately started researching how to install a new version of WordPress.
To install a new version of WordPress you must do the next steps:
- First we must create a MySQL Database. For this we enter to domain management tool with the user and password management and headed to the “MySQL Management” in the Administration tab. From here we click on “New Database“.
- Then we downloaded the latest version of WordPress from the official site. This is a zip file of about 2MB in size. Unzip the contents of the zip on your computer and open the file “wp-config-sample“. Edit it and in it we replace the data on the database you just created. We must replace the values of the first four lines that begin with define: 1.Database name
4.server name. Here you have to replace localhost with the name of accommodation. This figure appears in the Control Panel.
5.For end we modify the parameter “WP-LANG” with value “en_US” to define the English language.
- With the domain management panel, we create an FTP account by clicking on “FTP Access”. Using an FTP client program, we connect to our domain space using the user name and password you created. Then, using the FTP client, we got the whole WordPress folder into space. In my case I got into a folder called blog, for it was available in www.mydomainname.com/blog.
- Once uploaded and closed the FTP client and open the URL in a browser www.mydomainname.com/blog/wp-admin/install.php. WordPress start, we will ask you for the configuration data and voila, we have created and shaped our blog. We should point out, though, that gives us the password for the first time to connect. Then we can change it.
Welcome to my Android tutorials for programmers!! In this Post I will explain the first step if you want to program in Android. The first thing to do is configure your computer to program.
The first step to program with the android SDK is prepare an android development environment on our computer. In the next article i will explain how do that in a simple steps:
- Android SDK Install.
- download and Eclipse Install
- Installation of android development tools.
Android SDK Install
- The first step to programming an Android application is to download the Android SDK.
- Once the SDK is downloaded, unzip the SDK into a folder.For example, in Program files .
- Add the directory /tools from SDK to the Path from Windows. Push the right button in My PC and select properties. Select the directory tools from SDK: “C:\Program Files\android-sdk-windows-1.5_r2\tools” and click accept button.
Download and install of Eclipse
- Download the Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers (it’s 212 MB).
- install the file downloaded.
- Enter to directory eclipse and execute eclipse.exe to launch the application. The first time you must indicate the workspace.Select the folder to save your projects.check the option “Use this as the default…” and then push OK button.
Installation of Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Inside Eclipse, select Software Updates,on the menu Help.Appears a window of ad dons.
- Push click on Available Software on the bottom.
- At the right push on Add Site.
- On the window appears, introduce one of this two directions:
- The URL introduced appears in the software list awaiable . Select Android DDMS and Android Developers Tools and push Install to install. accept the license.
6. Close and open again Eclipse.
7. Now We must configure Eclipse to access to Android SDK installed. Open the menu Window and select Preferences. In the section Android, of SDK Location We must introduce the SDK Location where is the SDK unzipped.
8. Press OK to close the preference window. Now you have the SDK installed.
If you have learn or you liked this article and you want to readmore no doubt to see this others articles writed by me, if you want to learn about another theme or you have an idea of another theme to improve the tutorials no doubt to write a comment in this website or sent a mail and I will study it and if is an interesting theme no doubt that I will write a post about the theme requested.
I hope I will see all you soon.